With over 25 years of leadership development and executive coaching experience, Phil quickly gets to the heart of what it takes to help individuals and teams achieve their potential and ambitions. Working in the UK and overseas, he has a rare ability to transform complex and ambivalent situations with clarity, simplicity and direction.
Current clients include: UK ambassadors, media heads and leaders from organisations as diverse as Thomson Reuters, The BBC, Saracens Rugby, The English Institute of Sport and the NHS.
- Published two successful books: ‘NLP Coaching’ (Open University Press 2006) and ‘Leading and Coaching Teams to Success’ (Open University Press 2011)
- Associate Lecturer with The Open University
- Regular conference speaker
- Press and radio appearances
- MA in Management Learning
- Qualified counsellor
- NLP Master Practitioner