Coca-Cola HBC is a growth-focused consumer packaged goods business and strategic bottling partner of the Coca-Cola Company. They bottle and sell beverages of the Coca-Cola Company exclusively in 29 countries on 3 continents spanning from the West Coast of Ireland to the Baltic States; from Northern Europe to their most southerly market, Nigeria.
They’re very focused on creating and sustaining an open and inclusive work environment for their 36,000 employees.
We’ve been working alongside their Group People and Culture team and their local Learning teams since 2017, successfully delivering services including:
- Executive Coaching
- Transition Coaching
- 360 Feedback Coaching
- Internal Coach Development
- Coaching for Performance (Coaching skills for Leaders)
- LEAP – design and delivery of multi-stage leadership development journey
- Team Effectiveness Workshops
- Leadership Skills Workshops – design and delivery of multiple virtual workshops
- Train the Trainer
Feedback from Coca-Cola Hellenic Learning team includes:
“Management Futures is one of our most valued partners. They provide learning solutions for our employees with coaching, team effectiveness and other training programmes. I have collaborated most closely with the MF team on a leadership programme intended for our middle management level. The MF team provided invaluable support in design and development, and then delivery of the programme, helping us create one of the most recognizable brands in our organisational learning portfolio.
They provided a perfect balance of different elements that make a programme effective:
- Balance between satisfying our identified development needs for the specific population in our organisation, and our wishes and ideas for the programme
- Balance between delivery by MF team, and our involvement in the elements of the programme which can contribute to participants’ engagement the most
- Balance of self-paced, instructor led, online simulation, coaching and peer work in learning sets to ensure the most effective blend of learning methods
- Balance between sessions increasing skill level and knowledge of participants, and directing them towards applications to share and develop others in their own teams.
I have found the MF team to be excellent professionals and experts, extremely open for collaboration and honest in communication.
Anyone working with MF team will encounter partnership which increases the value of any project.”
Learning Solutions Development Manager, Group People & Culture
“We work closely with Management Futures on several aspects of our Leadership curriculum. They are always a great partner to work with. They listen closely to our needs and translate them into solutions that support our business and leadership agenda. They do this is by using a strong coaching & business partnering technique of which they are true experts. They bring their outside insights and expertise to us and we work together to create solutions that are bespoke for our business and fit our needs.
MF team are easy to do business with – their teams are structured into areas of expertise and we work with different members based on our need in the areas. They don’t put blockers in the way and gently guide us with an easy relationship approach.
We use MF as a preferred partner for Executive Coaches for senior leaders (we use outside coaches at this level to help leaders transition or transform in role). MF Coaches support them with Executive Coaching and are used with success throughout our BU’s. When needs arise we also use MF Coaches to support Team Effectiveness sessions. They helped us build our own internal workshop through a Train the trainer approach.”
Learning Manager, Group People & Culture
To learn more about how Management Futures can help you achieve your learning and development objectives, contact us on 020 7928 4841 or info@management futures.co.uk