Once people experience the power of coaching they become curious. They ask questions about the process. One question we’ve been asked many times is…
“Can I coach myself?”
The short answer is yes! The core skills are simple (which is not to say they’re easy) and they are accessible to those with the motivation to employ them. Yet, there’s a follow up question that demands our close attention. It’s one this learning lab will address in depth:
“Sure, you can coach yourself, but how effective can you be?”
Come and join us for convivial explorations into:
- How you can create optimum conditions for self-coaching.
- What self-coaching approaches you could adopt.
- Understanding the possibilities and limitations of self-coaching.
What to Expect
- Expect to be involved. There will be group conversations and peer-supported activities.
- Expect to be provoked. We’ll offer both opinion and insight from research and experience.
- Expect to engage. We’re keen to embrace the wisdom of the lab, to work on, and with, each other's ideas.
MF’s Tim Cox will facilitate this Learning Lab. 21 years on from his first foray into coaching he’s still curious about its potential. Tim coaches clients across multiple sectors, countries and cultures. (And yes, quite often, when no one is looking, he coaches himself.)