Some questions for you:
- Do you have a recognised coaching qualification?
- Are you coaching regularly at executive level?
- Have you undertaken at least 30 hours executive coaching?
- AND would you benefit from stretching yourself further?
If so, you’d be most welcome to join our supervision groups.
Limited to just 6 people at a time, these sessions have run successfully for our ILM Level 7 Coaching Diploma candidates for many years.
Now we have opened them up to a wider audience.
Benefits to you include:
- Continued high-level CPD
- Personal growth and insight
- Increased skills and confidence in your coaching
- Being part of a skilled network
From April 2021 we are offering a package of four 3-hour group supervision sessions for £1250 (+VAT).
Self funders will pay £950 (+VAT) and have the option to pay in instalments - with a deposit of 25% (£285) and the balance in 5 equal monthly instalments of £171 each.
All four sessions need to be completed within 12 months from signing up.
For the duration of the package, you will also benefit from access to our Learning Labs at no extra cost.
If you are one of our existing Diploma candidates, you will continue to enjoy 12 hours of Supervision sessions within your original fee. Please email Hugh Reynolds to book a place. Once completed, you will be welcome to sign up for this package.