Our intensive learning experience introduces novice and experienced coaches to the fundamental skills and tools required in Executive Coaching.
With the support of experienced coach facilitators, we'll introduce you to the key coaching principles and skills required to build a successful coaching relationship.
With real-issue demonstrations and lots of opportunities to practice, you'll gain the insights and tools required for immediate business application.
While programme content and delivery has evolved over the years, our aim remains the same - to give novice and experienced coaches the confidence to be able to handle anything from a 5-minute corridor conversation to a structured series of coaching sessions.
In-depth and Interactive
All of this is done within a safe and fun environment where you will learn as much from each other as you do from the facilitators. You'll also receive detailed feedback throughout the course including assessor feedback on a real coaching session.
Many of our ICS Alumni go on to complete further professional certification in coaching and successfully coach senior leaders as internal coaches or independent professional coaches.
New for 2019
The overwhelming feedback from ICS is that people have a powerful, even life-changing experience of learning and personal development. At the same time, some of our clients want more flexibility of access to this learning. So for 2019, we will offer ICS in two formats:
- Two programmes will run as 2 x 2-day modules
- Two programmes will run as 1 x 4-day module
There will be some self-study before and during the programmes.
On completion of the programme participants will be able to:
- Contract with and maintain a strong partnership with clients
- Build rapport, trust and psychological safety
- Set programme and session goals
- Manage the coaching process
- Listen at depth and ask powerful questions that enable change
- Use appropriate tools and techniques on a range of relationship and behaviour issues
- Explore values and underlying motivation
- Handle strong emotion in the coaching room
- Work with clients to move them to action and accountability