Coaching for Career Fulfilmentby Sarah Campbell
WHEN: 18th September 2015, 10am - 4.30pm
WHERE: CitizenM, 20 Lavington Street, London SE1 0NZ
COST: £395 plus VAT to include lunch and refreshments
If you are interested in developing your expertise in helping clients to achieve maximum career satisfaction – or simply in how to help them make the best career choices – then this one-day workshop is for you.
Led by highly experienced coaches/trainers Sandra Grealy and Phil Hayes, this workshop will enable you to work skilfully with clients on how to get the best from their careers. It will equip you with insights and practical tools for working with clients on establishing their distinctive career ‘brand’, enable you to offer clients practical help with interviews and presentations, and update you with some current trends in using psychometric tools that are particularly relevant to career development.
SPECIFIC CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Coaching the transformational factors in career development – issues of identity, values and meaning
- Looking at some of the most useful psychometrics that apply specifically to career development, including the powerful Realise2 questionnaire, MBTI and Virtues into Action.
- Working on interviewing and presentation skills with clients
- Looking at image and personal brand so that clients can create the impact they desire in the job market
- Working with career dilemmas
- Helping clients develop confidence to pursue their ideal career goals
- Practice and feedback