Product Code: MFC1015
If you are a manager, coach or team leader and want to build a strong performing team of your own, this book is the one for you!
Successful management and leadership of teams is a top business priority. With over 20 years of hands-on experience leading and coaching teams, Phil Hayes offers you a practical guide to team development. Using case studies from practice, the book gives team leaders and coaches advice on:
- Joining teams and being a successful team player
- Leading teams to enhanced performance
- Understanding the role and skill set of the professional team coach
- Further developing high performing - and poorly performing - teams
- Understanding and working with organisational culture
- Practical design tips for team events
This is a must-read for professional coaches, facilitators, consultants, HR professionals and trainers as well as for managers and leaders.
Bulk Discounts are available on all books. For details, please phone +44 (0) 207 928 4841 or fill out the form on our contact page.